Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pictures of some games we played....



Field of Glory Rules
Mongols vs Fatimid's

ACW game Johnny Reb I rules
The Valley Campaign

French advance to Provincial line at Battle of lake George

Fictional Cold War Commander game. Fight over a provincial capital

Same game, different view and stage.

Turks vs Austrians 1750"s




Me looking over Chucks US Marines coming for my Imperial Chinese Boxer Rebelion 1900.







F&I War French Advance to Lake George. Koenig Krieg III rules

WWII Nationalist Chinese getting ready to fend off Japanese!!! Blitz Krieg Commander Rules.

F&I War American Provincials fighting the French and Indians at Lake George. Koenig Krieg III Rules.

Egyptians assault Israeli held town Sinai 1967  Cold War Commander Rules.

Pirates ARRRRR....

Add caption

Some Fantasy miniatures my Daughter and I have painted up.

Chinese Boxers in the woods...


1745 Scottish Highlanders on the march... Koenig Krieg III rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment