Saturday, August 13, 2016

Frostgrave.....Friday nights big game...

Friday night "Frostgrave" action at Great Escape Games!!!

Five of us played out a big five player free for all scenario. It was very challengeing and brutalfor all!!! most of my crew went down! Even my wizard got taken down by a summoned evil demonic spider thing!!!! Very epic clash....

Well my wizards cast a lot of successful spells and my crew dragged off some loot to boot! So it was not all bad.

In the after battle tabulations, all my downed "adventurers" came back totally okay except for one crossbowmen. Even my wizard came out unscathed!!! Yay!!!
Two warbands going for some hidden gold!!!

My doughty little warband.

My apprentise and a soldier of my band.

Yikes.. My Wizard and the evil demon spider thing!!

Yuky demon spider thing... Very nice conversion work by Mike.

My guys trying to pull their treasures to the table edge!

The epic clash... my Wizard against bad ass spider monster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment