Wednesday, February 17, 2016

British Napoleoic Army... "Grand Battles Napoleon"

Finished re-baseing and touching up my good old British Napoleonic miniatures. They are 15mm, mostly Minifigs,with some Essex mixed in for good effect. I painted most of these guys up many many many years ago...Lol. Though I actually painted up a few lately to round them off.

I have based them up for "Grand Battles Napoleon" rules. A very nice set from the publishers of "Koenig Krieg III" . A great set of rules for the 18th century.

I am now painting up some Old Glory 15mm French and allies to take on these fine British lads. I plan on doing up the Austrians of the 1809 campaign too. I have recently painted up the Black Duke of Brunswick's Black Legion, and Hessian's of the Hessian Legion, for the Saxony campaign of 1809...








2 comments:

  1. Nice looking figs my man
    I have just purchased a set of those rules...they look really good on reading but leave me somewhat confused re the support for them!
    Regards,
    Gary - grwotnot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary. I am working on some French and Italians...I have also touched up and painted up some Prussians for a fellow Nappy Fan.

    As for the rules, I really like them a lot! I did a few walk throughs.. They are fun, and they wok!!!

    As for support. The author "Drew" is working on getting them distributed through regular "hobby and book shops". I guess we will have to wait till he gets it worked out.

    ReplyDelete